Homemade Hamburger Helper

I made 20 quarts of this yesterday for the kids and not a drop was left.  This year I am cooking for 25 kids each day.  That's almost a quart per kid!  They sure can eat.  And what kid doesn't like this stuff? 
 I dice lots of vegetables really small so it's a very healthy version of the store bought kind and the kids really don't notice how many veggies they are eating.

 I used my tomato sauce that I made from my garden.

 And my homemade chicken stock.

 There was 5 pounds of pasta in it too.

I also added lots of fresh parsley too.  25 full bellies!

Comments

Gemmagirl said…
What a nourishing and filling meal.
Susan said…
OMG, that's a lot of hungry bellies to fill! And five days a week! You are quite something.
Anonymous said…
That's so yummy! No wonder they eat it all :-)

Yesterdays Emergency food was just perfect too (I read the post at work ad then forgot to comment when I came home). That would be perfect to have when guests arrive at home :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Tammie Lee said…
yum, sounds wonderful!
thanks for the inspiration.
1st Man said…
Looks delicious!!! Lucky kids!!! :-)
Another HEALTHY dish for those youngsters! Looks as delicious as it does healthy! Lucky children!!